February is the top month for bike racing fans…the Superbike World Championship starts!
This year, the flame red Ducatis of the Aruba.it Racing Team are once again emblazoned with the Frezza logo on the tail, confirming a partnership going back years. We’re already getting ready to burn up the curves towards victory!
Panigale V4 R: presentation at Imola
You can’t fail to recognise the iconic tower of the Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari circuit in Imola as soon as you spot it.
On Wednesday 12th February it stood before its visitors with a different look, decked out in the colours of the Aruba.it Racing-Ducati Team, who were presenting all the exciting things planned for the upcoming season.
Its brave riders in the Superbike World Championship 2020 are Chaz Davies, on the Aruba-Ducati team for seven years now, and Scott Redding, winner of the British Superbike Championship (BSB) of course riding a Ducati. The two riders revealed the flame red livery of the two Panigale V4 R bikes, which left the people in the packed venue spellbound.
The objective for the coming months is clear: to bring home the world title.
Frezza and Aruba-Ducati
What do an office furniture manufacturer and a motorcycle team have in common? At first glance, nothing, but if you look a little closer…everything. We’re not just talking about Made in Italy, nevertheless an important factor, we’re also talking about the DNA of two companies that are seemingly very different.
Frezza and Aruba.it Racing-Ducati Team have a shared vision, that begins with constantly seeking to improve performance. To achieve that takes passion, dynamism, determination and, above all, total, constant focus on quality and safety.
Correct business practice is synonymous with excellence in every market!
The Superbike World Championship: calender 2020
Do you want to follow the Aruba.it Racing-Ducati Team on its thrilling international rounds? Here’s the complete calendar of the rounds!
- 28th February-1st March: Philip Island Grand Prix Circuit – Australia
- 13th-15th March: Losail International Circuit – Qatar
- 27th-29th March: Circuito de Jerez- Ángel Nieto – Spain
- 17th-19th April: TT Circuit Assen – The Netherlands
- 8th-10th May: Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari di Imola – Italy
- 22nd-24th May: MotorLand Aragon – Spain
- 12th-14th June: Misano World Circuit “Marco Simoncelli” – Italy
- 3rd-5th July: Donington Park – Great Britain
- 31st July-2nd August: Motorsport Arena Oschersleben – Germany
- 4th-6th September: Autódromo Internacional do Algarve – Portugal
- 18th-20th September: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya – Spain
- 25th-27th September: Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours – France
- 9th-11th October: Circuito San Juan Vilicum – Argentina